FREE AWS Well-Architected Framework Review
See how your AWS workloads stack up against industry best practices. Find out where your workloads may be at risk and where you can make high-impact improvements.
Fill out the short form below to go into the draw 1 of 2 FREE AWS Well-Architected Framework Reviews (Terms & Conditions apply)
how does the assessment work?
AWS Well Architected Key Pillars
The AWS Well-Architected Framework streamlines the assessment of your AWS workloads, it amalgamates the knowledge of millions of AWS users into best practices that you can now leverage.
With an Autimo Well-Architected Framework Review, we'll guide you through each step of the assessment to ensure that you get the most value out of the review and have an actionable plan at the end. Not just an empty piece of documentation to email around.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Autimo Systems Inc. The “Prize” refers to an AWS Well-Architected Framework Review conducted by Autimo Systems Inc. including a report and remediation roadmap.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59pm PST on December 11th 2022. Two (2) winners in North America (United States and Canada) will be selected at random by The Promoter on December 12th 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions are open only to companies residing in North America (United States and Canada). Two (2) winners will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- LinkedIn is not in any way affiliated with or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per company per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via the form on this web page.
- The Prize will be awarded to two randomly selected winners who have entered via the web form, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.